29/04/2015

My Secret

"Here is My Secret,
A very simple Secret.
It is only with the Heart that one can See Rightly.
What is Essential is Invisible to the Eye."
~ Le Petit Prince


"Aqui está o Meu Segredo,
Um Segredo muito simples.
É apenas com o Coração que se pode Ver Corretamente.
O que é Essencial é Invisível para o Olho. "
~ O Pequeno Príncipe

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you found this inspiring, please forward it to a friend.

If you enjoyed it or received this from a friend and enjoyed,
 you can subscribe here.

*****
Se você achou isto inspirador, por favor encaminhe para um amigo.

Se você gostou ou recebeu isto de um amigo e gostou,
  pode  inscrever-se aqui.


2 comments:

  1. Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts. See the below for more info.


    #soul
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww thank you for your beautiful words lee woo

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.